How do I keep chapters in my movie

Post by Paul J. DiBartol » Mon, 21 Apr 2003 02:26:16

Using VideoStudio 6.0 SE

When I put two or three MPEGs into a project I am able to render it to one video file and then bring up the DVD Wizard which shows the approriate number ( 2 or 3) of scenes.  When I render a movie from 15 MPEGS and then bring up the DVD Wizard, I have only one large scene or chapter.  Is there a limit to how many chapters a file will support?

1. DVD Movie Factory - Add/Edit Chapters: Insert Scenes as Chapters

Is there a restriction with being able to use the "Insert Scenes as
Chapters" feature for Add/Edit Chapters in Ulead DVD Movie Factory? I
have two home movies I created similarily. One will have the feature
enabled (and works very slick I might add) but the other leaves the
feature disabled. Both are mpeg-2 files though their data rates differ
slightly. Both have transitions in them from initial editing. Thanks
in advance.

2. How do I make a seamless looping chapter on DVD Workshop?

3. Movie Factory Keep Aspect Ratio Setting?

4. Run LW NT and plugins on your MAC!!!!

5. It's done, done, done!

6. UMAX Powerlook 3000 problem

7. QuickTime MPEG movies stop before they're done

8. Full Screen Preview and the Status bar

9. To keep or not to keep...

10. Pittsburgh Chapter SIGGRAPH meeting

11. ACM SIGGraph Silicon Valley Chapter March Meeting Announcement

12. ACM SIGGraph Silicon Valley Chapter February Meeting

13. ACM SIGGraph Silicon Valley Chapter November Meeting Announcement