Batch Processing

Post by Larry (LJL2 » Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:09:25

  I asked for input several months ago in performing 3 ops on 1500
files but ignored advise to use PI6 batch command since the only 1 I
knew about was File>>BatchConvert. I found there are a few more:
Window>>BatchManager that works on files in workplace & the most
powerful Batch Task + Task Menu Commands under Quick Command Panel.
   Using the latter and PXplorer7 with some elementary control scripts
I was able to automatically convert 1500 icons, jpg's, and gif's into
optimized transparent gif's with about 3% error rate or 50 that had to
be redone by hand.Alot of machine cycles but only a few hrs of my time
which will not need to be repeated the next time I need to do this.
  Thx for everyone's input. My advise would be to create a test
subset of data to experiment on & backup all data b4 running.
   GL- Larry
Larry- Any advise given only applies NUGS (normally, usually, generally, sometimes :)

1. Batch processing

Hi all,

I'd like to paste text into an image in batch processing with parameters,
e.g:
batchprog.exe -string "Merry Christmas from Camelot." -corner lowerleft

I'v heard about some Perl libraries. Is it useful for end user, not
programmer?

Best regards,
Camelot

2. Bending Text

3. batch processing

4. (no subject given!)

5. HELP: Batch processing software for Mac?

6. FREE/SHAREWARE animation viewers???

7. PC Batch-Processing Program?

8. New Graphic Apps Free After Signup!__--++..

9. Batch Processing Query (OS9)

10. Batch Processing In PS

11. PDF's on Mac - batch processing

12. realvideo (realEncoder) batch processing (in apple script)