! Problem with DVD Movie Factory 2

Post by ShadowRide » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 04:32:47

Hey guys...If anyone can help me with this odd problem I'd sure
appreciate it.  Movie Factory 2 will not accept any changes in the
video bit rate when converting the AVI to MPEG-2,  It ALWAYS encodes
at 6000 no matter what I set the value at.  I've tried 3000, 4000 and
even 8000 and the results are always the same size and always 6000.
Any ideas?  Thanks!

ShadowRider

1. Ulead DVD Movie Factory and DVD Workshop MPG Problem

I've got the trial of both of these programs (Ulead DVD Movie Factory
and Ulead DVD Workshop), and when I try to open either, I get a "Load
MPEG vio Driver Error".

Otherwise, all of my programs that use MPEG, including Ulead Media
Studio Pro, are working fine.

Any suggestions / recommendations ??

Thanks

2. Surface determination

3. Ulead DVD Movie Factory II Video ToolBox Version Edits DVD-RAM

4. C-SOURCE

5. DVD Movie Factory 2 Audio Synch problem

6. ATI 128 ragegl for lightwave

7. New DVD Movie Factory 2 problem...

8. Is there a Wolfenstein OpenGL port?

9. DVD Movie Factory - Add/Edit Chapters: Insert Scenes as Chapters

10. DVD movie factory error

11. DVD Movie Factory

12. DVD movie factory 2 - remarks

13. DVD Movie Factory burn stops early