DVD iso viewer

Post by Lee Johnso » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:22:38

Gang,
What can I use to view the *.iso file generated by DVD Movie Factory 2?  I
would like to view before burning a disk.

Thanks
Lee Johnson

DVD iso viewer

Post by Dave » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:32:52

I believe that's an image file and you will need something like Iso Buster,
Nero or similar utility to write it.  Re-generate the files to folders and
you can view it that way.  An image file has to be written first.

--
Dave Jones
D&D Video Productions

Camel: A horse designed by committee