OT: Animated New Years Greetings

Post by Anthony L. Celes » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I went with GIF format this year instead of EXE, so it doesn't get
mistaken for a virus :-)

http://www.snapfire.com/artdepot/happy.gif

Happy New Year, Tony

Post by Spirit Explor » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

>I went with GIF format this year instead of EXE, so it doesn't get
>mistaken for a virus :-)

>http://www.snapfire.com/artdepot/happy.gif

>Happy New Year, Tony

Very nice Tony and Happy New Year to you also.

Elaine

OT: Animated New Years Greetings

Post by Stephanie Baker-Thoma » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

> I went with GIF format this year instead of EXE, so it doesn't get
> mistaken for a virus :-)

Happy New Year to you too Tony -- looks like you have already mastered key
frames in the Lighting Gallery animations. Very nice!

Stephanie
http://www.eastofthesun.com/pi

OT: Animated New Years Greetings

Post by Anthony L. Celes » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 19:37:38 -0500, "Stephanie Baker-Thomas"

>Happy New Year to you too Tony -- looks like you have already mastered key
>frames in the Lighting Gallery animations. Very nice!

Thanks Stephanie :-)

Ya gotta love key frames. There's nothing like 'em for making quality
animation without having to stay up all night to do it.

Tony