Cool 3D slow

Post by Lee Johnso » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 03:25:52

Gang,
I downloaded the Cool 3D demo and it seems to be very slow when rendering
the output file.  Is this a "feature" of the demo and the real version a
bit faster???

Thanks
Lee Johnson

Cool 3D slow

Post by Jason Dun » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 04:14:12

Rendering speed is based completely on how fast your computer is, how much
RAM you have, etc. - it's a function of hardware, and also of the level of
complexity in your 3D scene.

> Gang,
> I downloaded the Cool 3D demo and it seems to be very slow when rendering
> the output file.  Is this a "feature" of the demo and the real version a
> bit faster???

> Thanks
> Lee Johnson

Cool 3D slow

Post by Jerry Jon » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 06:01:08

There's a patch available on the ULEAD Cool 3D Studio Web site:

http://www.ulead.com/tech/c3ds/c3ds_ftp.htm

This helps to speed rendering.

Tip:

When creating video files for use in VideoStudio or MediaStudio Pro,
don't choose Field A or Field B.

Choose FRAME-BASED.

That will cut your rendering time in half.

As long as your project settings are set correctly in your video
editor, you will be able to render out the file correctly.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Cool 3D, slow ? oh yeah.....

Finally I was able to install the demo (after a new installation of a
second version of Win95/2), but then I experience an awfully slow program
UC3D. I have  a 166 Pentium with Dx5.1 installed, 96 MB Ram. But UC3D
still is veeeeery slow.   Is that so ?   Any chance of some improvements
somehow?

--
herzl. Gruesse / best regards

         Manfred Ram / Kisdorf (Hamburg/Germany)

2. map projections

3. 10 Ultra Cool Plug-Ins For Ulead Systems Cool 3D

4. Satori postings / Plug-in to PS

5. Illustrator 9 Slow Slow Slow

6. skywalker Ranch/ILM

7. slow, slow, slow

8. MPEG-4 encoder/decoder

9. canvas->pixel is slow slow slow...

10. JPEG + DELPHI = sloooow, slow slow slow

11. ulead cool 3d to max 3d

12. cool 3d in 3d

13. Ulead Cool 3D 2.5 & Ulead Cool 3D 1.0 On Same Computer?