Converting from Wide Screen to Full Screen

Converting from Wide Screen to Full Screen

Post by Muuv » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:18:03

How do You Convert The Screen Size from Wide Screen To Full Screen
Can this be Done in VS6 or VS-7 or do you need another Conversion Software?
Thanks

For Website Errors, Email The Webmaster at

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS"
together it spells "THEIRS"?

Post by KB » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:49:44

> How do You Convert The Screen Size from Wide Screen To Full Screen
> Can this be Done in VS6 or VS-7 or do you need another Conversion
Software?
> Thanks

> For Website Errors, Email The Webmaster at

> Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS"
> together it spells "THEIRS"?

I don't think it can be done with VS, or if it can, I haven't found out how.
I've been using TMPGenc. Pretty easy job there and free.
KB

1. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

Does anyone know a method to capture the screen or individual pictures in a
DirectX full screen application?  I put together an implementation using
GetPixel API call, which worked great in windowed mode, but fails to get
good data when the application I'm trying to screen scrape is in full screen
mode.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2. Technology behind object-bone deformation.

3. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

4. gluNurbs & VB !!!Help Please!!!

5. full screen MFC application but directX on part of the screen

6. REVIEW: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

7. Drawing to the Screen Question, and Window/Full Screen Question

8. Wide Screen rendering

9. That Wide Screen Look?

10. Wide screen

11. camera setting for wide screen format