VS 7.0 crash

Post by Saturnu » Mon, 09 Jun 2003 06:48:56

Oh help me out!

Now that I think, the upgrade has been downloaded, everything works smooth,
more and more problems are coming out.
My VS 7.0 with all the upgrades got stuck while rendering large video files.
It is not possible to render files bigger than 30 minutes of DV files.
I'm going to get sick of it, because I thought to by a program that was
fully working.

I think that I am going to withdraw my money I paid for this unfinished
program!

Jacques de Groen

the Netherlands

VS 7.0 crash

Post by Jerry Jon » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:46:03

Try registering your software and then log in to the Ulead Web site.

There's an official tech support form located here:

http://www.ulead.com/tech/Suppform.htm

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Version 7.0 crashes system on NT 4.0

Hi,

Is anyone running PSP 7.0 on NT 4.0 service pack 6.0? We just installed
from CD and it gives a blue screen of death with message "Page fault in
non paged area"

Bernard

2. Adobe Screen Ready

3. PS 7.0 Crashes

4. !!GANA DINERO SEGURO, POR ESTAR CONECTADO!!!!

5. Opening speed of PS 7.0 VS PS 7.0.1

6. C++ code to display animated gifs ?

7. PS 7.0 vs. 7.01

8. Perspective Drop Shadow