Is Terminator 2 "morphing metal effect possible?

Is Terminator 2 "morphing metal effect possible?

Post by ConTactM » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:09:30

Is it possible to create a Terminator 2 "morphing" effect? I have seen this
done with paint programs, and want to know if it's possible with the Corel
suite of programs, and of course how.

Thanks for the advice.

Is Terminator 2 "morphing metal effect possible?

Post by n8 sko » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:57:33

Well, your answering your own question in the first part...
As far as how to do it, that depends on what your morphing and if your
trying to animate it.

n8

Quote:> Is it possible to create a Terminator 2 "morphing" effect? I have seen

Post by mike » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:34:28

Quote:> Is it possible to create a Terminator 2 "morphing" effect? I have seen this
> done with paint programs, and want to know if it's possible with the Corel
> suite of programs...

Do you really think that they used Corel programs to do that effect?

Come on... think a little.

You might be able to do a very poor imitation of the effect, but you will
not be able to do the same effect.

Plus you are going to have to morph between key frames while animating the
figure... can you animate that well?

hahahaha.

--
                      Mike

             * Logo Design *
  Put some fun in your next logo!

Site at:  http://www.artistmike.com

Is Terminator 2 "morphing metal effect possible?

Post by Baeowul » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:06:08

There are plugins that will do chrome effects, but to do anything with
movement you'll need 3d software such as Lightwave.

Quote:> Is it possible to create a Terminator 2 "morphing" effect? I have seen
this
> done with paint programs, and want to know if it's possible with the Corel
> suite of programs, and of course how.

> Thanks for the advice.

1. Terminator 2 "morphing" effect, anyone?

Is it possible to create a Terminator 2 "morphing" effect? I have seen this
done with paint programs, and want to know if it's possible with the Corel
suite of programs, and of course how.

Thanks for the advice.

2. Too many files to show. . .

3. Please Help with Metal "look"

4. Shadow blurring?

5. Looking for "hammered" metal map

6. YOU TOO CAN CREATE CGI BATTLETECH UNIVERSE

7. "Metal" rendering in 3ds4

8. I want cool SCREENSAVERS, please help :)

9. Terminator 2 Effects

10. ATTN POVTEAM: possible bug {metals.inc/golds.inc}

11. "Still" Morphing Software

12. Looking for "Morphing" algorithms