exporting to Word

Post by Roo » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:45:19

I am having terrible troubles exporting to Word as CDR version 5 files..they
are getting messed up in all osrts of ways.

Anyone got any tips

rolf

exporting to Word

Post by Tade » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:36:51

Try exporting your files to WMF format

exporting to Word

Post by Ernest Fairchil » Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:18:07

Copy and Paste.

Have a great day!

Ernest

"You might hear some reindeer on your rooftop,
or Jack Frost on your windowsill,
if Santa Claus is climbing down your chimney,
You better load your gun and shoot to kill"
    -- Weird Al, Christmas at Ground Zero

Visit my website at http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf

Quote:> I am having terrible troubles exporting to Word as CDR version 5