Chinese on Corel 8

Post by lIN » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I was wondering if there is a chinese software i could use to type and
display chinese characters on corel. Or is there one within corel, perhaps a
plugin. Please assist.

help appreciated.
lin

1. FAQ's about Chinese translation, Chinese typesetting, Chinese printing and Chinese publishing

Answers to some of FAQ's about Chinese translation, Chinese typesetting,
Chinese printing and Chinese publishing can be found at the following Web
page:

http://members.aol.com/faq4you/

2. Can someone check this for me please?

3. GIF & JPG viewer. Delphi 1

4. Chinese Word conversion to Chinese PageMaker

5. Current Directory

6. Chinese OCR Software

7. Chinese herbs

8. Chinese characters in graphics packages

9. Chinese Software - what does it look like?