Clipping vetor objects with other vector objects in Corel7

1. Clip object within object

I have two objects, where one object is mostly inside of the other, but not
completely.

I would like to be able to see the object inside of the other one by making
the outside object "transparent".  But would like to highlight the areas of
where the two objects intersect, and be able to shape the area of
intersection where the inside object matches the contour of the outside
object.

For instance, if you have a rectangle inside of a ball, and the rectangle
extrudes out of the ball I would like to highlight the area it extrudes from
the ball, and also to "clip" it, so the rectangle part that exits the ball,
does not, but instead is shaped like the ball.

Is there an easy way to do this in OpenGL?

2. max plugins

3. convert picture-object to vector-object

4. graphics.h

5. Wanted: 3DStudio Character Animation .3ds objects (and others) for upcoming book CD

6. Max5 object conversions via Deep Exploration

7. REQUEST: StarTrek 3D Objects and others to avalon

8. Hotbox Color

9. How to make objects go through others

10. Help: Can objects be created out of others?

11. Wanted: 3DStudio Character Animation .3ds objects (and others) for upcoming book CD

12. Pen clip on object - temp.jpg (0/1)