Default text problem

Post by Adhesive Label » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:49:33

I want to change the default text attributes so each time I use either
paragraph or artistic text, it defaults to my chosen font and point size.
The way to do this is to change these parameters when there is no text
selected. A dialogue box will appear and advise the new defaults will take
place - which they do, that is until I close the program and start it again,
when they return to Corel's standard defaults. How can I carry my chosen
defaults through to being available every time I start the program. FYI I am
using CorelDraw V10.

Steve W

Post by Torben Ansch » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:46:47

You have to take these changings in the preferences dialog and then save it
with this dialog.

Torben

Moege der Inhalt wichtiger sein als die Form

1. TEXT PROBLEM: Unwanted grey box behind text and other problems

When I type black over white a grey box appears behind the text.
Also, when I type white over black the type is grey with vertical
lines.  Nothin is looking right.  Graphics don't do what I want.  All
of this is unwanted.  Could you please help?

Mark

2. Scan a diapo

3. text font default bug?

4. Image -> Postscript in AVS 4 ?

5. default text in Indesign 1.5

6. ID Animation

7. Setting New Defaults for Text Wrap?

8. Z-buffer + Transparency?

9. default text block size??

10. Text tool as Default

11. Text Problem: Unwanted grey box behind text.

12. Text Problem: Unwanted grey box behind text!

13. Default material DLL problem