missing menu

Post by Michael D. Sulliva » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:32:47

On 6 Jul 2003 06:35:59 -0700, I'llGetItRightSoonerOrLater posted the
following to comp.graphics.apps.corel:

Quote:> I have CorelDraw Essentials (came with my scanner).  Today I
> accidentally hit a key and the menu (where it says FILE...HELP)
> disappeared.  Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
> Thanks.

Assuming Essentials works like CorelDraw and PhotoPaint, hit backspace.

--
Michael D. Sullivan
Bethesda, MD, USA

1. Missing menu items in 4.0

This is my first time in this newsgroup so forgive me if this has been asked
before.

I have Photoshop on a 95 system, ive noticed two options that are not
showing up in the pulldowns. one is the Render option in the filters and the
other is it doesnt allow me to save or open *.bmp files.

has anyone come across these problems?

Robert Good

2. Thousands$ per Graphic

3. Missing Menus

4. Image Processing in 'C'

5. Missing Menu Items

6. 1997 Parallel Rendering Symposium CFP

7. Missing menus in gimp 1.0.0 for Solaris?

8. Fast display of a terrain in the form of 1000x1000 3D points

9. Unsharp Mask missing from Effects menu in 7.04

10. Missing Export/Gif89a Menu

11. studio tools menu missing

12. menu like icq menu