Corel 9 .dxf curve export

Post by <newkorr.. » Thu, 01 May 2003 15:25:24

Does anyone know how to solve this problem in Corel 9:
When a Corel 9 file is saved in .dxf format and exported to any CAD software
(to be used for a computerized cutting machine), the curve sections become
tighly grouped, straight segments. How does one keep the curves in tact
during the export?

Corel 9 .dxf curve export

Post by Johannes Thordarso » Thu, 01 May 2003 19:36:33

Hi,

Isn't this the same ancient problem as with Adobe Illustrator IE EPS
(Postscript). A curve is build up of a number of tiny straight lines.

Here is a service that might be of some help to you:

http://www.kandusoftware.com/

Johannes

>Does anyone know how to solve this problem in Corel 9:
>When a Corel 9 file is saved in .dxf format and exported to any CAD software
>(to be used for a computerized cutting machine), the curve sections become
>tighly grouped, straight segments. How does one keep the curves in tact
>during the export?

1. export corel 7 (slect editon) to .dxf

hello,
i have the corel select editon (7)(win98)
and want to export my drawings to .dxf format for autocad users.
how ?
are there external plugins ?
i installed all the filters from the setup.
did the corel draw version 8 has good import/export filters for dxf format ?

thank you in advance for the help,

                                        -Horst
--
Horst F. JENS

http://www.bigfoot.com/~horst.jens icq#:19156661 ask for my pgp key

2. Q: Polygon Surface Lighting

3. corel 8 dxf export

4. NEC 4D monitor

5. Corel 8 Export Curved Graphic

6. Looking for a VESA DRIVER for APPIAN Graphics Vision, Rendition, Renegade...

7. Why all my blocks disappear in dxf export?

8. Dime v0.9: DXF Import, Manipulation, and Export library

9. DXF file import/export

10. .DXF export from blender "falling over"

11. dxf import POV export

12. sPatch export to DXF problem