ACDSee doesn't support Corel!

Post by JunkMonke » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:55:27

I am a recent convert to Corel Graphics Suite V9- a Great product BTW -
Especially PhotoPaint.  Well, the other day I realized that I couldn't see
Photopaint files in ACDSee and went to ACDSee's file associations to add
them.

That's when I realized that ACDSee doesn't support ANY Corel file formats!
(Odd when you realize they are now selling a package that includes Corel
PhotoPaint in Europe).  This is an important enough issue to me that I am
willing to switch to a new Photo Organizer package.

I know Canto Cumulus does support Corel as a version is packaged in the
Graphics Suite, but Canto Cumulus is pretty lame compared to ACDSee.  What
do you guys use?

1. HP doesn't support scanners under NT!

I installs & works just fine with Buslogic cards
with Windows 95 at least.  What it needs is a
compatible ASPI driver for the card -- obviously
you cannot install the ASPI drivers from EZ-SCSI
for non-Adaptec cards, but if your card has
ASPI driver of its own then the rest of EZ-SCSI
works just fine.

--
Tapani Tarvainen

2. Cross platform previews

3. parallax doesn't yet support X (properly)

4. cross platform EPS previews?

5. why doesn't PSP support EXIF ?

6. viewing angle for SPLOT

7. HP doesn't support scanners under NT!

8. Best compiler for graphics on PC?

9. Modul doesn't support animation??????

10. Why doesn't LW support multi processors?

11. module doesn't support animation