CorelDRAW 8 features?

Post by Wilde Legar » Fri, 22 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know what new features will be in CorelDRAW 8?

Any news from the big Corel Conference in Toronto? (They were supposed
to give folks a sneak peak). Any Corel press releases? I assume Corel 8
will be optimized with MMX code, but what else?

We need to buy 4 or 5 copies of CorelDRAW soon, and are wondering
whether to hold off until November for Corel 8.

Any ideas?

1. CorelDraw 3 fonts for CorelDraw 9?

I have a lot of data files created with CorelDraw 3.
When loading them with CorelDraw 9 some fonts were missing (e.g.
"techical").

How can I add fonts from CorelDraw 3 to CorelDraw 9?

PS: I am using CorelDraw 9 for Linux.

--

   Computing Centre University of Stuttgart (RUS)  phone: +49 711 685 5868
   Allmandring 30, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany        fax: +49 711 678 8363

2. Rapid Prototyping / Take your art to the next level

3. Opening CorelDraw 9 files in CorelDraw 6

4. PLEA: 3D Astronauts!

5. Is Lockuvstopoly a feature of Lightwave 6.0? Or it's a feature of Lightwave6.0b?

6. Free Imaging Solutions Catalog

7. How to (quickly) find if a 3D point lies within a cube ?

8. Illustrator v.s. CorelDraw

9. coreldraw 5.0 cdt files

10. CorelDraw 5.0 and CDT (2)

11. Coreldraw versus Illustrator?