missing colour palette

Post by R J Cornish & Co Pty Lt » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:32:24

Really simple question. Am using Corel 10 and the standard Colour Palette
that normally displays on right of window has disappeared. Where is the
control that enables this?

Thanks
Doug

missing colour palette

Post by Adhesive Label » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:51:16

From your menu,
Window then Color Palettes then from the flyout select which palette(s)
you require. If the palette docks into the wrong spot or does not dock at
all
simply drag it to whichever side of your preference.
Steve W

Quote:> Really simple question. Am using Corel 10 and the standard Colour Palette
> that normally displays on right of window has disappeared. Where is the
> control that enables this?

> Thanks
> Doug

missing colour palette

Thank you - I couldn't see for looking!!!