Coreldraw crash during aving of label definition

Coreldraw crash during aving of label definition

Post by p. bre » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:12:38

I use Coreldraw 8 and I try to save a new defined label definition, when
saving coreldraw crashes, and i never see my saved label definition when I
start again

Pieter

1. Periodic crashes when exporting/aving GIFs from PS4 (Mac)

Seems that every n-th time (1 out of 6-10) that I *either* save GIF or
export GIF89 from PS4 (on PPC 7600/56RAM/7.6) Photoshop crashes *and*
brings down the whole Mac...any ideas as to how to fix that?

Anyone else had same problem?

Thanks.

Pls, cc: posts to my email.

Oleg Volk

**VolkStudio - Web site and New Media Design**
http://www.ddb.com/volkstudio
UPDATED in May - "Aim...Fire!", "Lover"
NEW in May - "Click-click-whirr Clip Art"

2. Best solution for OS X?

3. Label Fickering during the move

4. Span buffer

5. pvengine crashes during rendering ??

6. How to apply multiple filters on the same pic ?

7. Poser 3 crashes during render

8. Require

9. Octane+Dig.Video crashes during confidence-test

10. crash during startup

11. Max 4.2 crashes during the rendering

12. crashes during avi rendering !