"swish" software help

Post by Billy Bob Thorto » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:16:13

I got the evaluation copy of this softaware (swish), and I installed the
trial version good for 15 days.

Problem is, I never got to use it to it's fullest, and now when I unistalled
it and tried to reinstall the evaluation copy, my computer won't allow me to
start the software (I double click on the icon and nothing happens, no
error, no nothing!)

Is there a registry or dat file that I can delete that is causing me from
reinstalling the evaluation again??

Any ideas??

Thanks!

"swish" software help

Post by Paulo Barret » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:53:35

Hi Billy,

The problem you describe is probably a copyright protection of the
program, so that people don't install and reinstall as many times as
they wish.

Do the following, and it will probably work:
1-Uninstall Swish software
2-Get a program called 'Regestry First Aid' which can be found at
www.tucows.com - This program will clean your regestry and eliminate
keys that point no where - It will probably make your computer go faster.
3-WIth the R1st Aid program, search the regedit for swish keys and
eliminate them.
4-Re-install Swish

Everything should work now...
If it doesn't let me know...

Paulo Barreto
Algarve, PORTUGAL
European Union

> I got the evaluation copy of this softaware (swish), and I installed the
> trial version good for 15 days.

> Problem is, I never got to use it to it's fullest, and now when I unistalled
> it and tried to reinstall the evaluation copy, my computer won't allow me to
> start the software (I double click on the icon and nothing happens, no
> error, no nothing!)

> Is there a registry or dat file that I can delete that is causing me from
> reinstalling the evaluation again??

> Any ideas??

> Thanks!

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. 3d studio clipping problem

3. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

4. correction

5. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

6. Help: fuzzy text

7. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

8. Lightwave v6 - obsolete?

9. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

10. "Fur"/"hair" texture

11. popen("gnuplot", "w")

12. "Suite" type software branding

13. software for freehand "carving"