PROBLEM WITH IMPORTING AUDIO IN RAVE 1.0

PROBLEM WITH IMPORTING AUDIO IN RAVE 1.0

Post by Romme » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:15:13

Can anybody offer some help/advise on importing audio files (wav, mp3) in
RAVE? I recently installed CorelDraw Graphics Suite 10 on WinXP. When I
tried importing a .wav file, it doesn't let me. However when I click and
drag the audio file into the application, I can see the audio in there. The
only problem is it doesn't play or export, meaning no sound on playback and
in the exported file.

Sorry the lengthy explanation. Please help. Thanks.

Rommel

1. Adobe InDesign 1.0 =Image Import Problem

anyone have any knowledge of the InDesign Program having problems with
opening jpg's and gif files? I cannot get the program to open any type
of picture file, wether its an Adobe Illustrator file or Photoshop or
anything else for that matter.

It will pull one or two in, and then it gives me this prompt for an Ai
file;

"Cannot open the file ____.ai. Adobe InDesign may not support the file
format, or a plug-in that supports the file format may be missing."

I am using the ALS plug-in included on the start-up disk, but haven't
found out why it works for a short while and then all of a sudden
doesn't. Any Ideas?

-Matt

2. REALLY important and needed question on halos

3. where is audio.h and audio lib

4. How to draw a graph?

5. Audio In Problem with 8500

6. Audio mixing problem

7. I have a problem on Audio Serial Option

8. audio compression problems

9. problem regarding linked xform, audio position controller and affect region

10. Problems with Audio

11. Audio Scrubbing Problem in L6