EPS file on HP5M not printing from WordPerfect 7

EPS file on HP5M not printing from WordPerfect 7

Post by John Boot » Tue, 03 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Well, the 5M is a postscript printer made by a reputable vendor.
We can print postcript directly to the printer, but as EPS file inserted
in
to WP documents we get the little banner in place of the picture
that says you must have a postscript printer.  I installed a postscript
only
driver in hopes of making WP detect and give the correct data.

This seems to work with a HP5SI printer, but not the HP5M.  Any ideas?
Is this a WP issue or HP?

1. EPS from Illustrator will not print in Freehand

I have encountered the following problem on my Mac:

An EPS-picture from Adobe illustrator 3.2 was imported in Freehand 5.0 into the foreground-layer. It showed nicely on
the screen and printer but when I put some text over it, the original picture could not be printed on a laserwriter
16/600 PS. The text was printed only.
The printer was initialised with the proper PPD.
Can someone help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

Wim Thijssen
Vitatron, Netherlands.

2. Polaroid SprintScan or Nikon CoolSc

3. Could not print...because of an error writing the print file

4. Filing polygons

5. (Q) EPS and WordPerfect font problem

6. Null objects.

7. FS: Agfa Arcus II scanner

8. Exporting eps to WordPerfect

9. Need help in converting Mac EPS files to IBM EPS files

10. Need help converting Mac EPS files to IBM EPS files

11. ??? Trouble with ps (not eps) files !!!