Corel Reef ????

Post by Seth Geck » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:56:38

Hey all !

I have coreldraw version 8. I got a file from a friend with a .cdr
extension. on the disk is written "open with corel reef"

what the heck is "c*reef" ???
i cant open the file in coreldraw, please advise

thanks

Corel Reef ????

Post by Espen Rosenvol » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:32:35

You can find C*Reef's in the ocean.

Quote:> Hey all !

> I have coreldraw version 8. I got a file from a friend with a .cdr
> extension. on the disk is written "open with corel reef"

> what the heck is "c*reef" ???
> i cant open the file in coreldraw, please advise

> thanks

Corel Reef ????

Post by Espen Rosenvol » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:36:27

You might need a higher version of CD.

Quote:> Hey all !

> I have coreldraw version 8. I got a file from a friend with a .cdr
> extension. on the disk is written "open with corel reef"

> what the heck is "c*reef" ???
> i cant open the file in coreldraw, please advise

> thanks

1. FS:UnderWater Reefs&Fish, Royalty Free

Hello, I have great underwater scuba video for your use as image
sequence's.
All footage is royalty free (because I shot it all) and comes from
Hi-8 source.
The footage is of various reefs in the Florida Keys, there are sharks,
eels, tons of tropicals, divers, etc.
I can have the footage sent in ANI (native PAR format), TGA sequence
(752x480), AVI (any resolution), or Quicktime format (any resolution).
Just let me know what types of scenes you need and I will go thru my
library for the footage.
Please Email for further information.
Thank you Shawn Verne

2. What is the best way to create sprites???

3. Converting Corel 4 cdr files to Corel 6 format

4. I need to copy several bitmap into a word document

5. Corel 7.0 Corel Paint Problem

6. OpenGL Classes at Foothill

7. Corel 6 corrupting Corel 3 ??

8. new site

9. Corel 4: Corel Chart: How Do I?

10. Go Corel!! (Corel nabbed MetaC's stuff)

11. Corel Pro Vol 150 Autumn, Corel Pro Vol 254 Utah Color Country

12. compatibility corel 6 and corel 9

13. CONCURSO Internacional de DISE?O con COREL -Only For Spanish Speaking Corel Users-