Enhanced View (disabled?)

Post by gavi » Mon, 13 May 2002 11:58:22

Hi Group,

The Enhanced option in my View menu is dimmed out.
Does anyone know how to turn it on/active?

I installed CorelDraw7 on a Windows 2000 laptop (with nVidia
GeForce2 Go, 32 MB), and the LCD display was set at 16bit color,
1280x1024.

My friend has an older laptop with also CorelDraw7 and Windows2000,
the settings were 8MB, 16 bit, 1024x768.  But CorelDraw on
that laptop can do Enhanced View!

So maybe there is a way to activate Enhanced View on mine??

Thanks in advance,

Gavin

Enhanced View (disabled?)

Post by Sandy Meno » Mon, 13 May 2002 22:33:23

Try holding F8 while booting Draw. Your workspace could just be corrupted in
the install.

Sandy

Quote:> Hi Group,

> The Enhanced option in my View menu is dimmed out.
> Does anyone know how to turn it on/active?

> I installed CorelDraw7 on a Windows 2000 laptop (with nVidia
> GeForce2 Go, 32 MB), and the LCD display was set at 16bit color,
> 1280x1024.

> My friend has an older laptop with also CorelDraw7 and Windows2000,
> the settings were 8MB, 16 bit, 1024x768.  But CorelDraw on
> that laptop can do Enhanced View!

> So maybe there is a way to activate Enhanced View on mine??

> Thanks in advance,

> Gavin

Enhanced View (disabled?)

Post by gavi » Tue, 14 May 2002 11:00:07

Thanks for the reply, Sandy.  I Tried holding F8 while I launched
Draw as Admin. (as well as user).  But, no, Enhanced was still dimmed.

Gavin

> Try holding F8 while booting Draw. Your workspace could just be corrupted in
> the install.

> Sandy

> > Hi Group,

> > The Enhanced option in my View menu is dimmed out.
> > Does anyone know how to turn it on/active?

> > I installed CorelDraw7 on a Windows 2000 laptop (with nVidia
> > GeForce2 Go, 32 MB), and the LCD display was set at 16bit color,
> > 1280x1024.

> > My friend has an older laptop with also CorelDraw7 and Windows2000,
> > the settings were 8MB, 16 bit, 1024x768.  But CorelDraw on
> > that laptop can do Enhanced View!

> > So maybe there is a way to activate Enhanced View on mine??

> > Thanks in advance,

> > Gavin

Enhanced View (disabled?)

Post by Pets » Tue, 14 May 2002 19:03:21

Quote:> Thanks for the reply, Sandy.  I Tried holding F8 while I launched
> Draw as Admin. (as well as user).  But, no, Enhanced was still dimmed.

> Gavin

Try

Tools>Options>Display
check Enable Enhanced View while editing

Pets

Enhanced View (disabled?)

Post by gavi » Wed, 15 May 2002 01:32:57

That was it! Excellent!  Thank you very much, Pets.

Gavin

> Try

> Tools>Options>Display
> check Enable Enhanced View while editing

> Pets

1. Disabling Model/View matrix?

Is there a way to disable the use of the model/view matrix in OpenGL?  I
do all of my world-to-camera transformations by hand, and I don't really
want to have OpenGL keep multiplying by that identity matrix.

I know, you're going to tell me that I shouldn't be making that design
choice because the GeForce will accelerate the matrix multiplications
for me, but then my question is this: how can I do object culling when I
don't manually convert objects into camera space?  I can't tell whether
an object is in the field of view unless I do this by myself.  How have
other people solved this problem?

Chris Smith

2. What tools for Maya's *.IFF file to load and save?

3. disable ScrollBars in a tree view

4. Books and help

5. SPD 3.1 enhanced, enhanced yet again

6. Skide show in PS7 or OS10.2

7. Right View, Bottom View, Back View?

8. view > new view

9. View/New View question

10. viewing textures in perspective view workspace

11. A View - I need a View

12. convert several 2D views of a single object into a 3D views