CorekDRAW training

Post by PaulBe » Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I guarantee I can teach you CorelDRAW faster and for less money than any
CD, video tape, or other training method.

Go to:

http://members.aol.com/NCGTC/index.html

Paul Bezaire

CorekDRAW training

Post by Mike Robins » Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:00:00

: I guarantee I can teach you CorelDRAW faster and for less money than any
: CD, video tape, or other training method.

The best CorelDraw teacher is CorelDraw.
Mike

1. Training Registry - Directory of Graphics training resources

The Training Registry (http://www.trainingregistry.com) is an online
directory of training & consulting resources. You will find thousands
of training courses by hundreds of training vendors covering just
about every topic and every delivery media imaginable, from classroom
training to online courses to CBT and video. Use it to browse the
graphics training resources section where you will find a huge variety
of graphics training courses, such as, Graphics Design, Photoshop,
Corel Draw, Flash, Illustrator, Pagemaker, Freehand, and others. Find
The Training Registry at http://www.trainingregistry.com.

2. ANNOUNCE: VRaniML -- VRML 2.0 C++ Node Library

3. GraphTalk

4. does "physique" work in Max R2?

5. Colour to Black and White Fade

6. Lightwave training vs. Softimage training

7. Trading MAX training materials for LW training materials....