Gif animation

Post by Richar » Wed, 26 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Can I pause frames with the gif animator?  I would like it pause at the
end without having to add duplicate frames blotting the file size.
Corel doesn't seem to give me this option.

Thanks
Richard

Gif animation

Post by tmc » Wed, 26 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi Richard.

   Not sure which animator you're using.  I've been using Ulead's GIF
Animator for the tutorials I've been writing (visit GrafX Design--URL is
below--to access the tutorials).  I have an animation up as the title on
the third tutorial.  I used the timing setting to get the animation to
pause after the last frame and before starting the loop over.  Any good
animation program should let you decide the pause after each frame.

Happy designing,

Author of:
"Paint Shop Pro Web Techniques" (c) 1997.  Published by NRP May '97

Free Web Graphic Tutorials--Learn to make your own professional-quality
Web Graphics with Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and Corel DRAW!.
Visit the URL below and select the TUTORIAL button.

Graphics Tutorials:  http://www.grafx-design.com

Quote:> Can I pause frames with the gif animator?  I would like it pause at the
> end without having to add duplicate frames blotting the file size.
> Corel doesn't seem to give me this option.

> Thanks
> Richard

1. Gif Animation - Gif Anim!

Gif Anim has changed their site!!!
Hey, there is a new site up to let you add your own web links for free!

Instant links with a push of a button!

http://www.cris.com/~rklahoti/freelink.shtml

Visit Gif Anim on your way out:
http://www.cris.com/~rklahoti/gifanim

http://www.cris.com/~rklahoti/
http://www.cris.com/~rklahoti/gifanim
http://www.cris.com/~rklahoti/freelink.shtml

2. Please help me read the attached file. What is the PHT file extension. How do I view it?

3. Downloadable 3D graphics and Gif Animation software - many selections

4. ScreamerNet 2 Question..

5. GIF Animation Portal

6. muticolor text..........

7. GIF Animation Resources (130+ programs listed)

8. Graphics software for Gif Animation, Special effects, Image Editing

9. A New Ultimate Source for GIF Animation Software!

10. ANNOUNCE: New GIF animation tutorial at GrafX Design

11. Conver AVI to GIF animation