Export CorelDraw 8 to Freehand 10

Post by Max Stanl » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:52:45

Advice needed for newbie...
How can I open Corel Draw 8 graphics in Freehand 10?

Post by Odysseu » Wed, 01 May 2002 03:26:05

> Advice needed for newbie...
> How can I open Corel Draw 8 graphics in Freehand 10?

The best way is generally to Export in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format
from CorelDraw; FH opens these files pretty well. You may have to save
raster elements separately, out of PhotoPaint (TIFF is the best format
for most purposes), in order to Place them back in FH.

--Odysseus

1. Illustrator 10 or Freehand 10

I am looking for a package to update floor plans (images of floors
within buildings showing tenants and vacant units).  I need something
that is going to update the colour when I change the text applied to a
certain "unit".  We have been told that Illustrator does this, however
I wondered if anyone has any information or advice as to which would
be the best.  I will also be using it to create graphics for use with
Dreamweaver documents.

Thanks

2. OT: Image Fonts

3. freehand 10 vs illustrator 10

4. ScreamerNet and a single frame?

5. export data from freehand 7.0.2 to coreldraw 6

6. Source code for animated gif

7. freehand 10

8. PI 5 loses files or saves to temp internet folder

9. Freehand 10

10. Inkjet printing and Freehand 10

11. CorelDRAW 10 vs PSP 7 Anniversary Edition