Text on Ball surface

Post by news.attcanada.c » Fri, 02 May 2003 12:44:41

Dear all:

I would like to write down on the graphics, that is a ball, but my text
should be turn according to ball shape, means my text shape is same as shape
of a ball.

so, please tell me how can I make a shape or change the shape of text?

---

Text on Ball surface

Post by Paul » Sat, 03 May 2003 00:04:20

Have you tried using a Fish-Eye lens on the text?

Cheers,

Paul

Quote:> Dear all:

> I would like to write down on the graphics, that is a ball, but my text
> should be turn according to ball shape, means my text shape is same as
shape
> of a ball.

> so, please tell me how can I make a shape or change the shape of text?

> ---

Text on Ball surface

Post by Craig McWalte » Sat, 03 May 2003 01:16:39

Use the Envelope tool on the text.

Quote:> Dear all:

> I would like to write down on the graphics, that is a ball, but my text
> should be turn according to ball shape, means my text shape is same as
shape
> of a ball.

> so, please tell me how can I make a shape or change the shape of text?

> ---

1. Water flow / roling ball on 3d Surface

How to calculate the gradient of a 3D surface?

Say we have a matrix of  "z" values (height) of equally spaced (along x and
y axis) points to define a 3d surface. And assume we drop a ball onto a
random point on the surface (assuming that there is no friction, bouncing,
elasticity etc) where this ball will go due to gravity.

Cheers..

2. Porting to Inventor

3. Physics of a ball rolling on a surface...

4. Proposed State & Federal Regulations for the INTERNET!

5. Water flow / roling ball on 3d Surface

6. Alias/Wavefront and Intergraph Invite

7. Text on Ball

8. WHO RUN USA ?

9. Text on a ball? PI4.2

10. Ball Image - Need to Put Picture In Ball Form

11. Text Surface

12. Text on spherical surface ?

13. Peeling text from a surface.