Q: Corel Draw 9 Profile Setup not properly saved ?

Q: Corel Draw 9 Profile Setup not properly saved ?

Post by Christian Westphale » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have a little Problem with Corel Draw 9 ( Version 9.397 german) under WIN
NT:

When i set up the ICM Profiles, it works all fine and Corel Draw uses them
all, but when i quit and restart, the screen-profile and the cmyk-profile do
not come up again. Corel is back on its default settings. The profile for
the composite-Printer ( made with Printopen like the cmyk-profile ) is set
correctly even after restart.
The screen profile is matrix-based (62 Kilobyte).

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,

Christian Westphalen

THX

1. File save and CTL S not working properly

When I try to save changes in a photo that has already been saved once,
I click on file save or type CTL S or click the save icon. The program
then acts as if I have clicked Save AS and I have to say I want to
replace the file. I have used various versions of Photoshop for years
and have not had this problem before. Would un-installing and
re-installing solve the problem? If I did this would I lose all the
photos in Organizer?
I hope there is something simple that I am doing wrong. I have checked
Preferences and don't see anything that can be causing this.
THanks
MHB

2. automatic labels for datapoints?

3. Parts of corel draw objects/graphic are disappears in Corel Draw 6.0

4. Cleveland User Group

5. Corel Draw 8 vs. Corel Draw 9

6. trapping opengl calls

7. Corel draw 9 won't let me edit my saved file after Reboot

8. Modelling fluid-flow/particulate deposition around 3D objects

9. Corel Draw and Hyperlink PDF (not URL)

10. Corel Draw taking hours to save and print

11. Corel Draw exported wmf files not printing solid black when imported into MS Publisher

12. can't save fillings in corel draw 7