CD8 and Illustrator8

Post by No On » Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi folks, I just purchased AI 8 and tried to use the graphics I created in
it (AI8) in CD8. For some reason, all I get (in CD8)  when I open it is a
blank page w/layers. Any solutions?  I've never had a problem w/AI 7.

Thanks
Jim

CD8 and Illustrator8

Post by Judy Lit » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> Hi folks, I just purchased AI 8 and tried to use the graphics I created in
> it (AI8) in CD8. For some reason, all I get (in CD8)  when I open it is a
> blank page w/layers. Any solutions?  I've never had a problem w/AI 7.

Jim,

Try saving your Illustrator files as version 7.

--
Judy Litt/QuaLitty Design  About.com Guide to Graphic Design/Austin
http://www.qualitty.com/   http://graphicdesign.about.com/

1. (CD8) Text entry produces underline - CD8

There seems to be a display artifact when I am entering text into CD8. I am
using a Matrox Millenium II card with Win 95 OSR2 and the latest CD8 build.

When I enter artistic text, a stange, changing underline develops after 7 or
8 characters. This dissapears after I have completed the entry, so it
doesn't actually print. (No it's not the spell checker).

This problem didn't happen with CD7. Any guesses?
--

Steve Martin
webmaster

2. I need to animate metaballs

3. Illustrator8, anti-aliased display?

4. ScreamerNet With DCC Connection

5. ImageReady 2.0 locks up with Illustrator8.0 and PS5.5 open

6. position Opening - IT Person

7. Problem with font from Illustrator8

8. TIFF and PCX file formats

9. font error in CD8