Corel draw 8 assistance please

Post by joulefl.. » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:00:59

Can anyone help? Is it possible to simply produce line drawings from
photographs. I have tried corel trace,not what I require, or I am not
setting it correctly. Basicly I need to produce something akin to clip
art. I have difficulty getting my head round technical books so if
there is someone with the patience to help me in words of one sylable
it will be a great help.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
John

Corel draw 8 assistance please

Post by Xalin » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:18:18

Quote:>Can anyone help? Is it possible to simply produce line drawings from
>photographs. I have tried corel trace,not what I require, or I am not
>setting it correctly. Basicly I need to produce something akin to clip
>art. I have difficulty getting my head round technical books so if
>there is someone with the patience to help me in words of one sylable
>it will be a great help.
>Thanks in advance for any assistance.
>John

If corel trace doesn't fulfill your needs it might be necessary to
trace manually with the drawing tools.

If you are using corel trace, try to keep the number of colors for the
result as low as possible, otherwise you get lots of small areas.

For small originals it can help to blur them, resize and then re-set
black and white points before using a trace tool.

Michael

1. Parts of corel draw objects/graphic are disappears in Corel Draw 6.0

Pls. Help!

I cant see more the a complete Corel object/graphic in Corel Draw
6.0/Win 98. Same of the planes of a objects are hidden and you see
no outlines more. I had reinstall (with clean up of the registry)
Corel 6.0 and its doesnt help. The same with *.wmf files.

I can export the objects (e.g. *.jpg) and its works fine the
object/graphic are complete. I had install a old version (e.g. 3.0) and
I can work, but not in 6.0

What do I wrong? I had look in the documentation, but I found nothing.!

Many Thanks!!!!!

Reg. H. K.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Your favorite shader

3. Corel Draw 8 vs. Corel Draw 9

4. Screen Shot Problem.

5. Problem Installing Corel Draw 6, Please Help!!

6. 3DS v 2.0?

7. SUMMARY: Corel Draw or Harvard Draw?

8. sif file?

9. Corel Draw or Harvard Draw?

10. Corel Draw 11 drawing rendering slowly

11. Can Corel Draw 8 read Claris Draw files?