How to record a script in Corel Draw 11??

How to record a script in Corel Draw 11??

Post by Gary » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:09:03

Hi,

I only see the VB recorder, not the actual script recorder (or editor) in
Corel Draw 9. Any ideas?

Thanks

How to record a script in Corel Draw 11??

Post by Hunter Elliot » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:13:43

Quote:> Hi,

> I only see the VB recorder, not the actual script recorder (or editor) in
> Corel Draw 9. Any ideas?

which one are you talking about? You mention 9 here but 11 in the title -
choose one :)

1. Corel Draw 11 drawing rendering slowly

Hey all!

I've created a drawing in Corel Draw 11 that for some reason is
rending onscreen VERY slowly. I'm not sure when it started, but I do
know that now when I redraw (such as doing a zoom or refresh) it
actually can take up to 8 seconds to redraw.

I've put the CDR file online and you can download it at:

www.csd.ca/slowdrawing.cdr

There aren't too many objects. Some objects are 50% transparent. There
is one object with a texture fill applied to it. There are two objects
with bitmap fills. The rest are simple solid fills.

I'd appreciate if someone could take a look and let me know what's
happening with this drawing.

There should be some kind of "defrag" or optimize on these drawings to
clean up any noise from multiple edits.

Thanks!

2. DirectX and Dib

3. Can't place a Corel Draw 11 exporte tif into PM6

4. Texture with cylinders

5. Corel draw 11 clipboard

6. Corel Draw 11 - export - Tif files - size limitations

7. Corel To Release DRAW Version 11

8. hsepovb1.zip-script program for POVray - hsepovb1.zip (11/29)

9. Corel Draw Numbering Script

10. creating scripts in Corel draw 9

11. Corel draw 7.0 scripts