Scripts

Post by Bendik Engebretse » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:15:24

Where can find some handy scripts and examples how to automate tasks in
Corel PhotoPaint 11 ? Particularly, I am after a script that lets me scale
down a bunch of images to a given size (yet preserve the aspect ratio).

Bendik

1. ScriptRunner script for CS2, neat way to launch scripts

Do you feel that the File/Scripts menu access to the Scripts is deep
down and far away. And in case there are tens of scripts do you feel it
is messy. I do. The other way to launch Scripts (and to have them
decently organized) is to record an Action Button for each. Very time
consuming.

So I wrote the ScriptRunner.jsx script. It is started from an Action
Button and provides a dialog with a list in alphabetic order of all
those JSX scripts in that folder where the ScriptRunner.jsx resides. A
click on an entry on the list will run that script. So, two click access
to a set of your scripts, very rapid in the use. Very simple to install.
   Scripts can be organized into many folders with a copy of
ScriptRunner.jsx in each. Download here:
http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/photoshop/jsx/index.htm

Also the ActionSetChanger is updated, now much more easy to set up.

Timo Autiokari

2. IEEE Visualization 98 Conference On-Line Program and Registration Now Available

3. Gnuplot scripts within Korn shell scripts

4. Verkaufe: Digital Character Animation 2, Volume II: Advanced Techniques

5. script to generate multiplot scripts

6. Sequences viewer with selectable Frame-rate

7. Script error 600 with a simple script to export

8. Running scripts from within scripts

9. PSP8 beta Script help: Script doesn't seem to save...

10. PS Scripting plugin - Can't run ANY scripts!?

11. scripts archive ? script for creating hyperlinks ?

12. July's Script at "Tales from the Script"