Graphic required in vector format

Post by AM » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:01:11

Hi,

I'm looking for a VECTOR version (EPS, AI, CDR, WMF, EMF, etc.) of the wild
rose that's used as the emblem of the province of Alberta, Canada, just like
the one from the link below but I need it to be a vector.
http://www.ucalgary.ca/pubs/calendar/2002/Where/ab_flower.gif

Does anyone know where I could find it or can someone maybe e-mail it to me?

Many thanks.

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Graphic required in vector format

Post by jhercili » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:25:45

If you have Illustration, why don't you trace it?

jh

Quote:> Hi,

> I'm looking for a VECTOR version (EPS, AI, CDR, WMF, EMF, etc.) of the
wild
> rose that's used as the emblem of the province of Alberta, Canada, just
like
> the one from the link below but I need it to be a vector.
> http://www.ucalgary.ca/pubs/calendar/2002/Where/ab_flower.gif

> Does anyone know where I could find it or can someone maybe e-mail it to
me?

> Many thanks.

==----------
>    http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers

=-----

1. Vector graphic format / raster graphic format

Hi I am frustratedly working with trying to change colors of a JPG file
that is a picture / logo for a company.  I am somewhat inexperienced
with dealing with such files...and recently was told that it needs to
be in an original vector graphics format.  The logo has a wide blend of
sections and colors and shades of these colors.  Is it really true that
it would need to be in an original vector graphic format to retain good
quality?  Another words you couldn't convert the bitmap file format to
a vector graphic format and still retain high quality??  Does it need
to be in an original vector graphic format, worked with and after the
changes made, would it be safe to save the file as a bitmap or raster
graphic format and still have good quality?

Thanks so much for any response.

2. plugin for bevelled edges

3. Graphic Formats Required Please!

4. Network Lock Error

5. Free, common vector graphics format...

6. Kensington causes OpenGL SS crashes...

7. Vector graphics formats

8. Changing color of text within a layer?

9. Corel Draw 5.0 CDR vector graphics file format

10. Announce: pstoedit 2.50 - converts Postscript and PDF graphics to other vector formats

11. Vector graphics formats

12. WordPerfect Graphic (vector) format?

13. Vector graphics formats