Freehand 5 - CorelDraw

Post by Nathan Heag » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi. I'm looking for a utility to convert Freehand 5 (5.5) files or
earlier to any version of  CorelDRAW. I know that Freehand can make
eps's that DRAW can then import, but a direct conversion would be MUCH
better.

Thanks for any help.
--
| Nathan Heagy | InkWell Design | http://www.*link.bc.ca/~rheagy/ |

1. Freehand or CorelDraw ?

I used to work with Freehand on a Macintosh, but I have now to work on a
PC with Windows 95.

I have already the licence to use CorelDraw 6 (32 bits), but of course I
can also get  Freehand for Windows for an extra cost.

Does anyone have an experience of these 2 softs ? Are there many points
about which CorelDraw is weak ? Is it a good idea to spend time learning
CorelDraw ? Tell me about your opinions...

Michel Pinet

2. Lingo

3. Freehand vs coreldraw

4. RGB-Files in Motif application

5. Want to switch from Freehand to CorelDraw...one important question 1st

6. I need 3DS version 4

7. Freehand Studio 5 vs CorelDraw 5, detailed comparison

8. Gnuplot help

9. export data from freehand 7.0.2 to coreldraw 6

10. HELP!! FreeHand(Mac) to CorelDraw(PC)

11. Freehand Studio 5 vs CorelDraw 5, detailed comparison

12. Export CorelDraw 8 to Freehand 10

13. Freehand vs Illustrator vs CorelDraw