Wtd--early version of Xara

Post by Maximo Lachm » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:14:13

I'm looking for version 1.0 or 1.1 of Corel Xara, or any Windows 3.1
version of Xara Studio (except the demo, which I already have).

Both the original vintage era disc & Manual would be great, but only
the disc is necessary.

In exchange, I can give you other related software. Either:

Adobe Photoshop 5.0 Limited Edition (Windows/Mac)
Adobe PhotoDeluxe (4.0 for Windows; 2.0 for Mac)

or

ArcSoft PhotoPrinter Pro 2000
ArcSoft PhotoMontage 2000
ArcSoft PanoramaMaker 2000
Epson FilmFactory Lite
Scansoft TextBridge Pro
(I believe for both Windows & Mac)

1. CS Upgrade from earlier versions

I've been thinking about upgrading from version 6 to version 8 (CS
Photoshop - not the all singing all dancing variation).  However I can
only see one upgrade option on any sites and am wondering if the
upgrade works with ANY previous version, or whether it's version 7
specific.  I tried searching through Adobe's site but came up empty.

Can someone clear this up for me?

2. CreateEnhMetaFile Problem

3. WTB earlier version of PS (win) - must be upgradable to 7/CS

4. Question - using Save For Web in an action

5. Trial Version of CS expires early

6. Urgent Razor Pro problems

7. Earlier Version

8. (Help) Modelling Mollusca

9. looking for earlier versions of graphic software

10. WTB 3D Studio Max Legit early version, cheap.

11. 3DSMax 2.0 Will pugins for earlier versions still work