Problem Creating Typefaces

Post by Insights & Solutions, In » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I'm having problems creating a custom typeface using Corel 5.0. What I
need to be able to do is save a signature in a TrueType format, so
that it can be used in Word for Windows mail merges.

I can get the procedure to work when I modify and export an existing
character to a new typeface, but I can't get a signature to work
correctly.

I'm tracing a scanned image using CorelTRACE! and then saving it as an
.EPS file (I'm assuming this is the vector image format). I then
import the image into CorelDRAW!, and adjust it to the established
baseline. I also have found that I had to use the Arrange, Combine
feature in order for the export to go error-free.

After reloading the font into Windows and testing it, all I get is a
blank space where the signature should be. I figure I must be doing
the export correctly since I can get existing characters to work, but
I can't figure out where I'm going wrong.

p.s. I'd appreciate it if you could also send any help you have to me

often as I'd like. Thanks!  =)

- marcie

1. Need to create a typeface like that in diablo

Hi,

i need to create some letters with that cool burning fire behind the
words.

Did someone knew a tool, which generates this kind of letters ?
or a plug-in for Photoshop 4 ? (maybe Eye-Candy)

If so, please let me know

If not, could somebody explain a technique to create those letters
quickly ?

please mail to:

thanxs in advance

ingo

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. TImage and streams

3. (((((( New FREE TYPEFACES at madfonts! ))))))

4. TGS?

5. Looking for font/typeface

6. printers

7. Gold typeface modelling in POVray3

8. MPEG viewer for Windows/DOS needed

9. Looking for specific shareware typefaces...

10. Cyrillic Looking Typeface -- HAY-ELP!

11. Looking for Comix Typeface

12. Help capitalizing Russian typeface

13. Re(2): Emigre Typefaces ?