Recommendations, please

Post by Sarah Drinkwate » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 02:43:06

Wish I could help, but I only had the 5 CD Mega Gallery set, otherwise
I would have been happy to send along a copy of disk 1.
.
I can't imagine having the patience to hunt through a 16CD set!

-- sarah

>Hi All,

>I have used the daylights out of the 16-CD version of Corel Clip Art
>Gallery.  Unfortunately, while recently on my way to a project, I
>inadvertantly put Disk #1 where the summer Sun could get to it.  Sure
>enough, upon arrival I had a beautifully wavy platter where a boreingly flat
>one had once existed.  Asthetics aside, it no longer works, and now I'm
>sunk.  If anyone out there still has theirs, I would greatly appreciate
>advice on how to obtain a duplicate.

>Thanks very much,
>Chuck

>-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

1. Software and Site Recommendations Please...

I'm just beginning to take GIF animation seriously (rather
belatedly I confess) having been very impressed by the
imaginative uses to which they are being put on site
nowadays.  I want to create more, and I want to create them
well, so could anyone please point me to the best GIF
Animation software and resources on the net? (I realize
there is no resource for talent on the web, but that bit's
up to me I guess :-)

Thanks in anticipation,

--
Jeremy Clulow

www.webswonder.co.uk

2. Setting up Mip-Mapping

3. software recommendation please

4. New game article : Computer Animation : Double and triple-buffering

5. drawing package: recommendations please

6. Fargo FotoFun Printer Review

7. book recommendations please :)

8. Slide imager recommendations, please.

9. Scanner Recommendations Please

10. RIP Recommendations Please

11. 17" monitor recommendation, please