Bitstream Font Navigator and OE-6 BehaviouR

Bitstream Font Navigator and OE-6 BehaviouR

Post by Rikk » Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:25:42

I need someone else to try this. I have it happening on two separate
machines.

Open OE 6 and select a newsgroup to view

Open Font Navigator in a window so you can see OE 6.0 in the background.

Select fonts in the left pane of FN. Do your buttons in OE6 grow in the
background like mine?

Bitstream Font Navigator and OE-6 BehaviouR

Post by Hunter Elliot » Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:53:29

Quote:> I need someone else to try this. I have it happening on two separate
> machines.

> Open OE 6 and select a newsgroup to view

> Open Font Navigator in a window so you can see OE 6.0 in the background.

> Select fonts in the left pane of FN. Do your buttons in OE6 grow in the
> background like mine?

nope, not here.

Bitstream Font Navigator and OE-6 BehaviouR

Post by Rikk » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:06:42

R U Running XP?

> > I need someone else to try this. I have it happening on two separate
> > machines.

> > Open OE 6 and select a newsgroup to view

> > Open Font Navigator in a window so you can see OE 6.0 in the background.

> > Select fonts in the left pane of FN. Do your buttons in OE6 grow in the
> > background like mine?

> nope, not here.

Bitstream Font Navigator and OE-6 BehaviouR

Post by Hunter Elliot » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 07:33:27

Quote:> R U Running XP?

No, Win2K.

1. Bitstream Font Navigator for CorelDraw 11 not Launching while running XP Pro

Bitstream Font Navigator doesn't seem to work under restricted user in
Windows XP. Upon Launching FontNavigator, it gives a warning informing
me that I can not run this application unless I am an admin. I have
given full access

C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Graphics 11\Fontnav
C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bitstream Font
Navigator

and it still doesn't launch. I would appreciate any ideas anyone might
have other than granting everyone admin access.

Thanks,

Jeff

2. OCR Software - Cleaning Lines

3. Bitstream font Navigator

4. Magic Raytracing Page

5. Looking for bitstream fonts

6. Question about SoINTERNAL

7. Bitstream Font Manipulation?

8. 3D STUDIO MAX 2.5 FRO CHEAP PRICE!!!

9. Adobe Type Manager v 4.0 v CD8 Font Navigator

10. Font Navigator error -- HELP NEEDED!!

11. PSPbeta and OE probs?

12. BitStream format of Sony Playstation