Trapping

Post by Jim » Sun, 30 Mar 2003 06:07:14

Could someone give me alittle help.  Under Color Seperation in Printing, I
need to activate the Trapping Area.  It is Greyed out and I can't get it to
work.  Thanks in advance....JIM

Trapping

Post by Craig McWalte » Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:17:01

You have to be using a postscript printer to use those functions.

Craig

Quote:> Could someone give me alittle help.  Under Color Seperation in Printing, I
> need to activate the Trapping Area.  It is Greyed out and I can't get it
> work.  Thanks in advance....JIM

1. Question about Trapping Software

I'm a fairly new graphic artist and was wondering if anybody knew of good
trapping software to use on a PC.

I recently attended Print '97 in Chicago and talked to the people who make
Trap Wise, but was told it had to be run through a server that uses Windows
NT.  Was told it can't be used locally on a PC...only on a MAC.  Certainly
there is other software out there than can be used locally on a PC!

I'd appreciate any help I can get...e-mail me at

Thanks!

2. actual sized plot query

3. Trapping?

4. Just curious - 6.5b Athlon's and P4's

5. Trapping software.

6. cpu upgrade

7. MoviePlayer (QuickTime) Unimplemented Trap - 7.6

8. QD3D expert needed at NewTek?

9. Trapping in QuarkXPress-HELP!!!

10. Tool to remove trapping / overprinting

11. FPU, Unimplemented Trap errors on 7100 w/Illustrator

12. Trapping-Service bureaus