Break outline apart from fill

Post by Scott » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:08:32

Is it possible to break an outline apart from the fill in a textobject fx.

Break outline apart from fill

Post by Oriol » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:37:18

Not sure what you  mean, but if you change the text to curves, it will act
like any other object.

Quote:> Is it possible to break an outline apart from the fill in a textobject fx.

1. Breaking a picture apart...

Hello,

I was wondering if I could gain some assistance with a project I am
working on.  I am very new to Adobe Photoshop but I do know some
basics.  I have a jpeg file that is a logo that I was given from a
client.  My objective is to break the logo into individual components
so that I may manipulate them into a flash presentation.  I have
successfully used the wand tool and placed individual elements into
seperate files.  My only issue is that I would like to save only the
image itself and not the background of the image so that I will not
have the background when I import into Flash.  Does anyone have any
ideas what I might do?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If you
can point me to a reference that would be great too.

Thank you,

Paul

2. Where to get POV-Ray for 286?

3. break apart export image for web

4. KPT 3.02 bug?

5. Need gradient fill (outline fill) algorithm

6. Microtek Internet Scanner

7. smoothly fill in break in graphic

8. Freelance animators req. in UK

9. filling eps outline with text

10. hidden line removal with filled, outlined polygons

11. Filling text outline with image -- jaggies!

12. : How do you fill in a pen outline

13. How do you fill in a pen outline