HELP "BarCode"

Post by CF Hun » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I use CorelDraw 7 to create BARCODE, but I can not change the barcode text
size & font, but in other user is can do,

If you know Why, please to tell me

HELP "BarCode"

Post by INTERNET SERVE » Tue, 18 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> I use CorelDraw 7 to create BARCODE, but I can not change the barcode
text
> size & font, but in other user is can do,

> If you know Why, please to tell me

Dont worry its just another one of those Corel bugs, which they then work
out and forget to inform the registered users that there is a patch, they
dont even bother to put it on the net.

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. After Effects

3. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

4. QPV config question

5. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

6. Bitmap image is not valid ?

7. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

8. Shell2 -- the outrigger (2/4) c.g.v.FAQ2

9. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

10. "Fur"/"hair" texture

11. popen("gnuplot", "w")

12. Help me please about "HELP" - 3Dmax2

13. HELP "cannot initialise lightwave" HELP