1. US CO - Visualization Software Lead / Imaging Software Engineer
Senior/Lead Scientific Visualization / Imaging Software Engineer
Image Processing background with thorough understanding and
experience in morphological operators, filter kernel convolution, Fourier
analysis, image registration, segmentation algorithms, etc. Scientific
Visualization background with thorough understanding and experience in
theory and application of numerical analysis and techniques, and technical
* Minimum 5 years of programming experience.
* Expert computer graphics knowledge spanning 2 to 3D graphics (including
image, polygonal, and volume visualization).
* Prior experience with statistical, scientific, or engineering research
* 5 years experience with 3D graphics libraries, such as OpenGL and
* Demonstrated proficiency in C/C++, with PV Wave or Matlab experience
* In-depth understanding of major operating systems.
* Proven track record of developing quality commercial applications.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills a must.
* Must be self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills.
* MS/PhD in Computer Science or scientific discipline (e.g., Medical)
If you are interested in this position and feel you're qualified, please email
"VisLeadStevePNews" in your email subject line.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Steve Parker at
Peak Career Management, Inc., Denver, Co.
Recruiters for the Software Industry
Phone: (303)422-6400, FAX (303)422-6500
2. pagemaker 6.5 trouble..please help
3. Wanted: A true 4D plot
4. 3D Humans
6. Japanese and Korean CorelDRAW! 7.0
7. CorelDraw 7.0 problem with print command
8. CorelDRAW 7.0 FAILURE