HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Corel\Coreldraw\7.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Corel\Coreldraw\7.0

Post by Got myself a blue lad » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:56:53

I I sort of know whats wrong here but dont know how to fix it.

I uninstalled Corel 7 and installed Corel 11.  restarted btween and end of
install.  now i get that code when i try to open 11.

I don't like fiddling with my registry files cause i don't know enuff about
it.  Any help here would be appreciated.

thanks

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Corel\Coreldraw\7.0

Post by Sandy Meno » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:39:40

Quote:> I I sort of know whats wrong here but dont know how to fix it.

> I uninstalled Corel 7 and installed Corel 11.  restarted btween and end of
> install.  now i get that code when i try to open 11.

> I don't like fiddling with my registry files cause i don't know enuff about
> it.  Any help here would be appreciated.

> thanks

What OS are you using?

--
Sandy

1. US CO - Visualization Software Lead / Imaging Software Engineer

Boulder, Co

Senior/Lead Scientific Visualization / Imaging Software Engineer

Image Processing background with thorough understanding and
experience in morphological operators, filter kernel convolution, Fourier
analysis, image registration, segmentation algorithms, etc. Scientific
Visualization background with thorough understanding and experience in
theory and application of numerical analysis and techniques, and technical
data analysis.

Requirements:
*  Minimum 5 years of programming experience.
*  Expert computer graphics knowledge spanning 2 to 3D graphics (including
 image, polygonal, and volume visualization).
*  Prior experience with statistical, scientific, or engineering research
programming.
*  5 years experience with 3D graphics libraries, such as OpenGL and
 DirectX/Draw.
*  Demonstrated proficiency in C/C++, with PV Wave or Matlab experience
helpful.
*  In-depth understanding of major operating systems.
*  Proven track record of developing quality commercial applications.
*  Excellent written and oral communications skills a must.
*  Must be self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills.
*  MS/PhD in Computer Science or scientific discipline (e.g., Medical)

If you are interested in this position and feel you're qualified, please email

"VisLeadStevePNews"  in your email subject line.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call Steve Parker at
303-422-6400.

Posted by:

Peak Career Management, Inc., Denver, Co.
Recruiters for the Software Industry
http://www.SoftwareJobsinUSA.com
Phone: (303)422-6400, FAX (303)422-6500

2. pagemaker 6.5 trouble..please help

3. Wanted: A true 4D plot

4. 3D Humans

5. Compression

6. Japanese and Korean CorelDRAW! 7.0

7. CorelDraw 7.0 problem with print command

8. CorelDRAW 7.0 FAILURE