Will CorelDraw 8 work on XP?

Post by Brendan R. Wehru » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:16:40

I'm in the hunt for a new computer, with all the headaches of re-equipping
it.  I'm probably going to buy CD 11 eventually, but until I do, will CD 8
work under XP?

Brendan

Will CorelDraw 8 work on XP?

Post by Geoff Bayli » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:50:22

I've been using CD8 with XP for about a year with no problems
(although only really Draw and PhotoPaint being used)

Geoff.

>I'm in the hunt for a new computer, with all the headaches of re-equipping
>it.  I'm probably going to buy CD 11 eventually, but until I do, will CD 8
>work under XP?

>Brendan

Will CorelDraw 8 work on XP?

Post by Brendan R. Wehru » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:39:43

Thanks.  As it turned out I didn't buy the computer on sale (emachines)
still looking.

Brendan

> I've been using CD8 with XP for about a year with no problems
> (although only really Draw and PhotoPaint being used)

> Geoff.

>>I'm in the hunt for a new computer, with all the headaches of re-equipping
>>it.  I'm probably going to buy CD 11 eventually, but until I do, will CD 8
>>work under XP?

>>Brendan

1. CorelDraw - Word XP - Windows XP

This seems like a huge problem to me, but I have yet to find any
reference or suggested workarounds for this problem.

I am attempting to copy a table from Word XP into a CorelDraw 10 or 11
document under Windows XP.  I have yet to do this successfully.

Under Windows 2000, with Office 2000, I can import from Word into
Corel 10 or 11 all day long without any problems.

Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, did you find a
workaround?  Please Help!!!!!  This is a huge issue and makes the
upgrade we just went though pointless.

As an aside... does anyone know if Wordperfect will open a Word
document natively?  That might be an acceptable workaround for now.

Thanks.

2. Draw grid, resize with window (form)

3. ***** WILLING TO DO FREE 3D STUDIO WORK !!!! *****

4. Sybase graphics

5. Bitstream Font Navigator for CorelDraw 11 not Launching while running XP Pro

6. XP shutdown with CorelDraw 10

7. CorelDraw 8 and XP

8. Rage Fury Maxx not working properly with xp

9. Tubes not working since XP Upgrade

10. Help command not working with Windows XP

11. does 6.0 work with XP?