Dye sublimation printer - cheap

Post by KEN RI » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

  We bought the Fargo Primera color dye sublimation/wax thermal
printer for our Macintosh lab, thinking that all we had to do was use
the Macintosh driver software. Wrong. It will only work on IBM
compatible computers.
  It's available  with a full set of unused supplies ($500 value,
Fargo says)--we never got it to run, so the materials are unused.
  Best offer over $100 + S&H takes it.

Dye sublimation printer - cheap

Post by Kelvi » Fri, 02 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Has it been sold yet?
=================

We bought the Fargo Primera color dye sublimation/wax thermal
printer for our Macintosh lab, thinking that all we had to do was use
the Macintosh driver software. Wrong. It will only work on IBM
compatible computers.

It's available  with a full set of unused supplies ($500 value,
Fargo says)--we never got it to run, so the materials are unused.
Best offer over $100 + S&H takes it.

Dye sublimation printer - cheap

Post by danam » Mon, 05 Jan 1998 04:00:00

 To the original poster please contact me if the printer is available

Quote:

>We bought the Fargo Primera color dye sublimation/wax thermal
>printer for our Macintosh lab, thinking that all we had to do was use
>the Macintosh driver software. Wrong. It will only work on IBM
>compatible computers.

>It's available  with a full set of unused supplies ($500 value,
>Fargo says)--we never got it to run, so the materials are unused.
>Best offer over $100 + S&ls.nH takes it.

1. dye-sublimation printer

Greetings all.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me
if they know a good reliable brand of dye-sublimation printer.
I have to do some evalations on a printer, and decide which one
would be the best for the money.  There are numerous different
brands and models out there, and I would like to know first-hand
from people who have had experience dealing with them.

Thanks,

John

San Diego Super Computer Center

San Diego, CA 92186-9784

2. Bitmap File Formats

3. FREE Macintosh with dye sublimation printer.

4. AAPLAY.DLL for 32 bit windows

5. FS:Kodak XL-7700 dye sublimation printer

6. LW pricing info for the PC