Importing HTML to DRAW 8

Post by I Trage » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I've followed the instructions in DRAW 8 for setting up the
import filter for HTML (.htm).  i.e. By running the custom
install from the CD.  However, it doesn't appear in the import
filter list in 'Filters' 'Open' or 'Import'. If I attempt to
open an HTML file the format isn't recognised.

Suggestions welcome.

1. Draw 7 import Draw 1 and 2 files

<<How do you get ancient drawings into Draw 7?>>

Draw 7 can read files created in Draw 3-Draw 7. It can't read Draw 1 and
2 files. So you'll need to first open them in Draw 3, 4 or 5 and resave
them.

--
Foster D. Coburn III
Unleashed Productions, Inc.

2. Possible to plot time series in dislin?

3. importing html to QuarkXPress?

4. Need Suggestions- Scan from b/w or color?

5. How to import GIF or JPG files into an HTML doc using Word 6.0

6. Importing HTML into Pagemaker 6.5

7. html import probs in PM6.5Win-HELP!

8. REQ: Registered HTML Assistant Pro or other HTML helpers