Viewer CorelDraw8 or CorelDraw9

Post by Susanne Erleman » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

is it possible to get a viewer showing a.cdr file buildt by CDR 8 or CDR 9
???

Thanks for Help

Susanne

--
Susanne Erlemann
Am Sooren 95

Viewer CorelDraw8 or CorelDraw9

Post by Mike » Mon, 15 May 2000 04:00:00

Use the Corel Multimedia Manager (part of Corel 7 and
presumably beyond. There are better image browsers, but this
one has the advantage that it will read .CDR files.

Quote:>Hi,

>is it possible to get a viewer showing a.cdr file buildt by
CDR 8 or CDR 9
>???

Viewer CorelDraw8 or CorelDraw9

Post by Marlon Gangadee » Sun, 18 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Susanne,
                you may use Corel's multimedia manager but do so with
caution because it does hve a few bugs that can cause your computer to
freeze.  With CorelDRAW 9 you get Canto Cumulus 4 which is the best
multimedia manager for PCs & Macs.  You can creat a thumbnail catalog of
your file and even publish a photo catalog for the web.  If you have this
program you may also want to download update filters from Canto's website.

1. Imports from CorelDraw9

I'm using PM7.0 and CorelDraw9 in my classroom and am having difficulty
importing vector graphics into PageMaker - any suggestions.... the eps
placements do not seem to print to our HP5100ps printer...

Tx Mikey

2. Diamond FireGL1000 Pro and DOS programs

3. Automation with CorelDraw9

4. OT (ish?) : File Statistics Information

5. need help on CorelDraw9- Text aligning

6. RPG/AS400 PROGRAMMER NEEDED URGENTLY

7. Coreldraw9

8. Goodbye Boss Film Studios

9. Importing Gerber files in CorelDraw9