How do I make shiny, gold text in Corel Draw 6

How do I make shiny, gold text in Corel Draw 6

Post by XXXX » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hello

When Corel Draw 6 starts up, Corel Draw is written in Gold. How do I do this
effect in Corel Draw and other effects to surfaces.  The start up screens
writing also looks like it's reflecting something off of it, how do I do
this.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Ciao 4 Niao,

Ryan Ashton

How do I make shiny, gold text in Corel Draw 6

Post by Joxter The Might » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Check out my chrome tutorial at http://frontpage.webzone.net/ptugman and see if
that helps. It is the only tip I have posted yet because I am in the middle of a
site redesign, but more will be posted later.

Joxter

> Hello

> When Corel Draw 6 starts up, Corel Draw is written in Gold. How do I do this
> effect in Corel Draw and other effects to surfaces.  The start up screens
> writing also looks like it's reflecting something off of it, how do I do
> this.

> Any and all help would be appreciated.

> Ciao 4 Niao,

> Ryan Ashton

1. Making shiny text from a picture

Hi,
I have photographed a greetings card and the gold foil writing is difficult
to photograph.

I can get the offended text selected for working on, but is there a way i
can get the lettering to take on a shiny goldish appearance?

What is/are the best tools for this job? or is there a tutorial that is
lurking?

Thanks

Paul

2. Help: What is "shmem"/Xlib?

3. How do I make a shiny gold surface?

4. demos

5. Texture Map of the Week - Shiny Gold Paper

6. maximum pixels in povray

7. making true type fonts with corel draw 5

8. Parts of corel draw objects/graphic are disappears in Corel Draw 6.0

9. Corel Draw 8 vs. Corel Draw 9

10. Corel Draw - making nodes expand or contract

11. Corel Draw 6.0 Fix text to path??

12. corel draw v4 - para text bug?