help w/ ventura 8

Post by Pecan Plantatio » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there is any help material available for Ventura 8,
whether video, cd or book?  If you do, please email me at:

Thanks,
Mike Parker

1. Need help with Ventura Pub. <please forward to correct group>

I'm not sure if this is the correct newsgroup- please forward as
relative. THank You

I'm using Ventura Publisher in Win 3.11 with an HP Laserjet 4 Plus.

I'm trying to print out documents that have multilpe layers- ie some top
layers can be seen through. Everything looks fine on the screen but when
I print it out, the places where you should be able to see what's below
are printed out as grey boxes.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to be able to print the document
as it appears on the screen?

(And capturing the screen and then printing out an image of the screen is
unsatisfactory)

Any and all suggestions are appreciated...

PLEASE RESPOND VIA E-MAIL!!

Thanks

Tony

2. Animation Files Shareware -- All archive easy access = #

3. Ventura Help?

4. texture mapping to and fro

5. Ventura 8 Help

6. {HELP} Recommend a Desktop Pub. App

7. HELP ME With Ventura 5

8. Corel Ventura 5 loading problem....help!

9. Ventura 8 to Framemaker Conversion

10. Ventura 8 tag

11. Corel Ventura 8 Tag Bar

12. Ventura v Pagemk v Quark?