can't install CDW10 on WinXP

Post by shado » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:48:44

Hi!

At some point of installation (file copying) I'm still getting this message:
"Problem 1933: Windows installer cannot update one or more Windows protected
files." and that's the end of the story;((( I've switched the System Restore
option to OFF (some people recommended me to do so) but it didn't help.

Any hints will be appreciated!

Marek

1. Different DesktopColor after install on WinXP

Hello at all,
I`ll hope i`m right here; after i have installed Photoshop 7.0 my
WindowsXP-Desktop looks very green, if I reinstall, the desktop get`s its
normal color. Does someone know about this problem?

--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former.

2. opengl in visual c++ 6.0

3. Installing R8 XL under WinXP

4. f#@*%ing selection

5. Can't install Q329623 - needed to install Epson 3200 Pro Scanner

6. explosions

7. Can't change PS file type icons in WinXP

8. OpenGL and Mesa Linking Question

9. WinXP - What's the deal?

10. BUG's?: DrawIndexedPrimitive blue-screens WinXP on invalid index